- Your Consent (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!)
Which information we may collect on our Users?
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non-Personal Information is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Site and/or App. Non-personal information which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, type of mobile device and operation system, etc. We also collect Non-personal Information which you provide us voluntarily to activate the App and allow, namely, your phone number.
- The second type of information is individually identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature. Personal Information may include, without limitation, User’s name, email address, locations, date of birth, sex, and certain personal eating preferences (vegetarian, coffee preferences, etc.). In addition, you can purchase through the ordering platform using credit or debit cards. Please know that such payment information is not stored in our databases (see section 8 below with respect to the payment method), but through payment gateway solutions.
Providing Happy Day Eats with Personal Information is completely optional and is not required to use the App and/or Site. At any time, the user can opt-out to stop receiving personal promotions and/or unsubscribe from getting emails and/or promotions from our platform entirely.
- How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
There are two main methods we use:
- We collect Non-Personal Information through your use of the Site and/or App. In other words, when you are using the Site and/or App we are aware of it and may gather, collect, and record the information relating to such usage. We also collect Non-Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily in order to use the App, namely, your phone number.
- We collect Personal Information which you provide us voluntarily either on registration, or by using our settings or when you purchase using Your credit and/or debit card. We store Personal Information either independently or through the help of our authorized third-party service providers as detailed below.
- What are the Purposes of the Collection of Information?
Non-Personal Information is collected in order to:
- Use it for statistical research purposes and for customization and improvement of the App and/or Site.
- Activate the App using the User’s phone number.
- Allow Users to receive through the App (and on behalf of the Restaurants that Happy Day Restaurants operates), special offers related to the Restaurants in accordance with the User’s personal eating preferences.
- Send to the Users a promotion or gift via email, push notifications, SMS messaging, and any other channel (for example, free coffee and/or any other promotion or discounts).
- Allow Users to purchase seamlessly through online payment.
- Send to User’s email address confirmation regarding the purchase.
- Allow Users to provide feedback with respect to the Restaurants they visit.
- Provide the Users applicable support.
- Sharing Information with Third Parties
- Modification or Deleting Personal Information
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Information, you can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Information pursuant to any applicable privacy laws.
We take great care in implementing and maintaining the security of Happy Day Eats’ Sites and App and its User’s Personal Information. Happy Day Eats employs industry standard procedures and policies to ensure the safety of its Users’ Personal Information and prevent unauthorized use of any such information. However, we do not guarantee that unauthorized access will never occur.
- Third Party Software/App
- Have any Questions?